Thursday, April 11, 2013

She Got It

On my last post, I relayed how ‘No Place Like Loam’ was never marketed as it was written as a back story for 'Franklin’s Spy'; and my surprise when I found it on Amazon. It turns out that one of the people who bought 'No Place Like Loam', is a middle school teacher and she commented on my Facebook page that she felt that the book could be used to help introduce middle school students to the Arab-Israeli conflict. This made me extremely happy as she clearly had gotten the underlying messages I was trying to convey in the book. I was so touched by this and the fact that this teacher requested her local library to carry the book; and recommended it to some students. Another beautiful surprise!

1 comment:

  1. I've just popped over from Sara's blog. How wonderful to have had these books published and to have received the comment from the teacher.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete